Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join our team in providing a full range of project coordination support to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
Selected applicants can expect to support multiple projects within NASA in the development and maintenance of schedules, process flow charts, and plans necessary to monitor and control each project. Support can include:
- Develop and implement crisis response plans and lessons-learned as required
- Support of strategic planning initiatives
- Support the publication, both web-based and hard copy, of program/project management materials
- Implement and support (facilitation and meeting logistics) Tiger Teams and other internal NASA activities.
- Provide project management support to assigned special projects
- Implementation of training programs, syllabi, and tools to support change management.
- Perform historical analyses and compile electronically lessons-learned for case studies, analyses, and contingency planning.
- Support the design, development, and the implementation of research and development activities
- Provide support of management forums, outreach activities, seminars, conferences, and workshops.
- Development of technical and/or operational manuals.
- Support in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Communications management for NASA offices, programs, and initiatives. Provide the necessary skills and tools to support the development and execution of communications plans, awareness campaigns, and outreach initiatives.
- Support of a broad range of multimedia products tailored to support meetings, conferences, outreach, training, briefings and other NASA program requirements to provide concept of operations to wide audience internal and external to the NASA.
- Proven experience as project coordinator or relevant position
- Previous NASA experience preferred
- Excellent time-management and Organizational Skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams on high profile projects supporting Agency senior leadership.
- Proficient in MS Office