Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is in search of a Quality Analyst II to join our team supporting NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC.
- Analyze business requirements, review use/test cases, and identify incongruencies with test plans
- Develop Quality Assurance Plans, Master Test Plans, or other QA planning documentation
- Lead QA reviews, meetings, and stage gate reviews
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field/discipline. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience performing quality assurance analysis or testing in the IT Operations or business support areas
- Experience participating (with some leadership) of Quality Assurance practices, Quality Control, Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) processes and procedures, and Risk Assessment of software and systems development.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical topics, with ability to present ideas in business-friendly and technical-friendly language
- Preferred Experience ---
- Experience with government contracting
- Experience with NASA systems or applications