Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant to support the NASA Chief Information Office (OCIO) at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC.
Position is Part-Time with a 6-month duration.
Applicants can expect to perform general administrative and business support services to assist in achieving NASA’s organizational and programs goals. Services include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of daily operational activities
- Assist with communiqués and liaison with internal and external constituents.
- Provide administrative support to senior level staff meetings
- Handling of business correspondence
- Greet and assist visitors in the office
- Meeting coordination and support
- Planning and scheduling
- Visit arrangements
- Travel arrangements coordination
- Calendar maintenance
- Newsletters editing and production Data processing
- Editing and proofreading, maintenance of documents, databases, and presentations
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of administrative tracking and control programs and systems
- Maintain and update electronic files, records, and data
- Template formulation
- Special events (incl. conferences, seminars, etc.) planning, coordination, and support Information dissemination
- Presentation research , preparation, and support
- Interact with Mission Directorates at Headquarters, multiple NASA Centers and external organizations
- NASA publications support
- Documentation management
- US Citizen
- Proven organizational and administrative skills including keeping track of multiple calendars, tracking meetings and activities and scheduling conferences and business travel and be skilled in proactive, "strategic" scheduling for the Director and staff.
- Willing to take on increasing responsibilities as needed; performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written, oral and strong interpersonal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with NASA leadership and staff at all levels.
- Highly skilled in IT and office automation (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, including strong PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word, etc.).
- Previous NASA experience desired.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and education.