Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for a part-time administrative/executive assistant for the Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer (OCHCO) at NASA HQ in Washington, D.C. The work requires previous experience supporting leadership and/or multi-person offices. Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, general administration/office skills, and the ability to work independently, and communicate very well with a diverse range of people, face-to-face and in writing.
This position places an emphasis on ownership of tasks, proactiveness, responsiveness, and problem solving. Need excellent follow-up and management of tasks, being reliable, customer-oriented, well organized, professional, and personable. The position is mostly remote with onsite support as required.
• Providing all forms of administrative and executive support for director and team
• Travel, meeting, and calendar support
• Prepare and process travel authorizations and travel vouchers
• Manage and control executive calendars
• Maintain forms, establish new files/labels and order office supplies
• Participate in staff meetings
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Literature, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field/discipline with four (4) years of applicable/equivalent experience or six (6) years’ clerical, secretarial or administrative experience. Proficiency in office processes and various types of office equipment and software such as a personal computer, word processor, and spreadsheets. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.