Total Solutions Inc, (TSI) is recruiting for our team supporting the Savannah River Site (SRS) in Aiken, SC.
The following are upcoming positions that will be needed for upcoming projects:
4 – Electrical Design Engineers
4 – I&C Design Engineers
1 – Mechanical HVAC Design Engineer
1 – Fire Protection Design Engineer – Alarm and Detection
1 – Project Engineer
1 – 2D/3D Structural Designer
4 - Electrical DA Engineers
4 - Mechanical/Process DA Engineers
2 - Civil Structural DA Engineer
2 - Civil Site DA Engineer
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for a Jr.-Level administrative assistant for The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) NASA HQ in Washington, D.C. The position is remote with onsite visits as required.
Requires previous administrative experience supporting management and/or multi-person offices. Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, the ability to work independently and communicate very well with a diverse range of people, face-to-face and in writing.
This position places an emphasis on ownership of tasks, proactiveness, responsiveness, and a team-oriented personality.
- Providing all forms of administrative and executive support as assigned
- Travel, meeting, and calendar support in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare and process travel authorizations and travel vouchers
- Manage and control executive calendars
- Maintain forms, establish new files/labels and order office supplies
- Participate in staff meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possible receptionist relief as needed
- Associates Degree with one (1) year or High School Diploma with four (4) years of applicable/equivalent clerical, secretarial or administrative experience. General working knowledge of office processes and various types of office equipment and software such as a personal computer, word processor, and spreadsheets. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Familiarity with Concur Government Travel is a plus.
- This position is exempt, 40 hours per week.
- This position is mostly remote but may change to become onsite.
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our team supporting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in Arlington, VA. TSI provides enhanced actuarial, financial and accounting services in support of the FEMA’s Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA) National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) shall possess in-depth knowledge of general ledger accounting, auditing and cash management processes . The CPA shall also be able to monitor daily transactions and recommend ways FEMA FIMA can improve its financial health. Ultimately, the CPA’s play a vital role in FIMA’s financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting.
• Analyze transactions and prepare financial statements/reports including manage month-end close for reporting segment which includes preparation and review of journal entries
• Prepare reporting segment balance sheet reconciliations and P&L variance analyses and quarterly financial forecast
• Monitor and performs the cash deposits and ensure deposits are accurately and timely recorded on general ledger and U.S Treasury deposit system
• Maintain accounts receivable and cash management ledgers including preparing bank reconciliation and other cash related analysis
• Prepares and peer reviews monthly, quarterly and annual project deliverables
• Assist with internal and external audits, ensuring all documentation is available and processes are in line with process narratives and best practices
• Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
• Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
• Keep company financial information confidential
• Establish accounting policies and procedures
• Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
• Develop ad-hoc analysis reports of financial activity
It is required that the CPAs have the following qualifications:
• 3-5 years of Accounting/Finance experience in the consulting services field preferred
• Bachelor’s of Science (BS) degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA certification
• Core understanding of accounting principles, and project cost accounting to include: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Bank Reconciliations, Financial Statement Preparation/Reconciliations
• Proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Senior Accountant
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
• Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office products particularly with Excel
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good accounting and analytical abilities
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work as a team or independently
• Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting fora Multimedia Designer (MD) or graphic media specialist capable of combining graphics with animation to create multimedia content for websites, social media posts, videos, podcasts, and outreach presentations and production products. Applicants will be working in the Air University Library (AUL) (Building 1405) at Maxwell AFB or support facilities as required including the AUL Gunter Annex (Building TBD) in Montgomery, AL.
Duration: 30 September 23 – 29 September 24
Candidates must have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to identify and develop media solution products capable of integrating into existing infrastructure, including, but not limited to American Forces Public Information Management System (*AFPIMS). * AFPIMS is a combination of hardware and software used to manage public-facing Department of Defense (DoD) websites. In addition, applicants must design, edit, and prepare a variety of video/film production/studio products to support the AUL mission at both AUL Maxwell AFB and AUL Gunter Annex.
Candidates will work in coordination with AUL staff in all aspects of production including pre-production, production, and postproduction phases. All products produce must meet ALL standards and benchmarks required including Section 508 compliancy, United States Air Force (USAF) Public Affair requirements, copyright, and other official requirements. Deliverables will include, but not be limited to:
- Designs and creates multiple two-minute videos with multimedia content including storyboards, manuscripts, graphics, video clips, audio, music, animations, and more. Minimum of 1 video per week.
- Develop multiple 360 tours of AUL. Create at least 3 complete 360 tours per year.
- Produce multiple Virtual Reality (VR)/Augmented Reality (AR) tour/program for headsets. Deliver a minimum of 2 VR/AR programs per quarter.
- Generates instructional guidance, process, procedures, standards, and guidelines on how to complete deliverables.
- Produce both video and audio podcasts for AUL. Create a minimum of 2 video podcasts and 2 audio podcasts per month.
Work may include support, services, and products tasks/activities as necessary.
Multimedia designs and products will need to comply with basic Air Force, Air University, and AUL branding and outreach guidelines.
Hours of Operations: The regular on-site full-time work schedule will consist of eight (8) working hours each day, Monday – Friday, between 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CST (excluding federal holidays and base closures). Candidates must provide telephone support for where specifically named AUL personnel can call and get immediate assistance to a problem. Elevated issues requiring more advance support must be provided in a minimum one-hour call back time and, 48-hour on- site response time of services Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST).
- Bachelor’s degree in a ‘Multimedia Production or Creative Arts’ program or discipline and minimum of 3-years’ experience of professional employment.
- Applicants MUST provide a portfolio of past performance and provide visual examples of knowledge, skills, and abilities of multimedia design and production. It is essential that the candidate has some experience working in a library setting, even if it is at a technician level. While a master's degree in library science is not mandatory, having a solid foundation and knowledge of the field is of paramount importance for this
- Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess a strong ability to conduct research, navigate a library website with mastery, and have basic experience with archives. A fundamental understanding of a library's functions is crucial, ensuring that the multimedia products created align seamlessly with our library's mission and resources.
- Candidates should show exceptional attention to detail and possess appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) to provide Preproduction, Production, and Postproduction of and experience in these areas:
- Adobe Creative Suites including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, AfterFX, Acrobat, and supporting software within the suite.
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook other
- File Management (as directed by the COR):
- Familiarity with best practices and standards in records
- Ability to transfer data to external hard drive(s) and/or DVD(s).
- Professionally proficient in content capture, manipulation, and enhancement in various equipment and formats in these disciplines:
- Photography Competency of required cameras and scanning equipment
- Video Production
- Audio Production
- Animation (2D & 3D) (SolidWorks a plus)
- Podcast Production
- ARVR Production
Team Lead/Operations Specialist: Subject Matter Expert
A Subject Matter Expert in Urban and Regional Planning shall develop comprehensive plans and
programs for use of land and physical facilities of jurisdictions, such as towns, cities, counties, and
metropolitan areas. A bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Urban and Regional Planning with a minimum
of 7 years work experience or 4 years of experience with a Masters (MA/MS) in Urban and Regional
The Team Lead shall have experience managing projects relating to private and public sector
information sharing. The Team Lead shall have developed and implemented process methodologies and
Agency or Corporate-level Strategic Plans for transition development projects. The Team Lead shall
have experience leading teams working in a fast-paced environment with private sector stakeholders
(e.g., other than federal consulting).
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for an Administrative/Special Projects Lead at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC. The position is primarily remote-hybrid, with onsite work as required, which may be up to 5 days a week. Only candidates local to the Washington-DC Metro area will be considered. Must be available to start work by September 1, 2023.
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for two (2) experienced Administrative Operations Specialists in at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC. The positions are primarily remote-hybrid, with onsite work as required, which may be up to 5 days a week. Only candidates local to the Washington-DC Metro area will be considered. Must be available to start work by September 1, 2023.
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for a Civil Rights Compliance Specialist at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC. The position is primarily remote hybrid with onsite work as required, which may be up to 5 days a week. Only candidates local to the Washington-DC Metro area will be considered. Must be available to start work by September 1, 2023.
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for an experienced Program/Project Integration Coordinator at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will possess excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to execute work independently, and experience with various levels of management to include senior level executives. The position is hybrid.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following areas and activities.
- Provide integration support to the Office of Communications in Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD).
- Identify and manage integration of projects, collaborate and develop technology-related content and materials.
- Work across various teams and levels to integrate and develop products including providing technical knowledge and product development.
- Plan, suggest, and manage approaches to maximize successful communication of information to target audiences.
- Produce web and social media content, presentation materials and graphics for internal and external stakeholders and other audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8-10 years of related experience.
- Experienced in Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Proven creative, critical thinking, and collaboration skills.
- Federal experience a plus.
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for a Project Management Specialist to provide IT Service Management Support forthe Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC. The successful candidates will possess excellent project management skills. The position is remote with onsite visits as required. Experience required and responsibilities include, but are not limited, the following areas and activities:
- Experience of taking a high-level design and producing detailed design documents considering capacity planning.
- Experience of documenting and handing over solutions to operational teams.
- Experience of working with ITIL methodologies.
- Working with external and internal organization resources to deliver projects.
- Experience of communicating complex solutions to non-technical project stakeholders.
- Proven understanding of change management processes in a fully change managed environment.
- Fully understand customer processes, workflow, and requirements to implement a robust solution.
- Identify and solve complex process and technology-related problems during the rollout process through methodologies that rely on best practice as much as creative thinking.
- Implement business analysis & change management initiatives.
- Responds to inquiries & requests from users for assistance as escalated through the support process.
- Identify complex problems, troubleshoots & provides solutions to assist users.
- Interact with vendors to resolve problems & stays abreast of new updates.
- Assist users in formulating requirements & advises on alternatives & implications.
- Coordinate with other units at NASA Agency level to resolve problems as necessary.
- Analyze, design & implement plans for new systems/processes; may train users & entry-level staff.
- Recommend & implement optimized standard processes as related to customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field/discipline. Five (5) years overall and two (2) years of related experience. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- This position is exempt, 40 hours per week, exclusive of federal holidays, Saturday, and Sunday.
- These positions are primarily remote with onsite visits as required.
Total Solutions Inc is seeking a Financial Program Analyst to support our team in Huntsville, Alabama. This is the perfect opportunity for someone new in the finance/accounting field to work with a great group of individuals to grow your career.
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for a Communications Lead located in Washington, D.C. The work requires previous experience supporting leadership and/or multi-person offices. Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, general administration/office skills, and the ability to work independently, and communicate well with a diverse range of people, face-to-face and in writing. The position can be onsite, remote or hybrid.
General responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with the Agency IT Service Management Office (SMO), Communications Officer, Customer Engagement and a distributed team of Service Line communications, operational and process leads (for example Incident Management Process Owner) as well as Centers/Mission Program representatives to ensure IT operational integration, work priority and improved internal Agency communications efforts.
- Develops and helps coordinate real-time communications across Service Lines as needed using multiple channels in situations that require immediate response, such as unplanned outages and service degradation.
- Coordinates technical and operational IT communications products and situational awareness dashboards across Centers and Service Lines; ensures integrated and consistent messages are communicated to appropriate users across multiple channels.
- Uses writing skills to translate technical information into plain language for customers, uses editorial judgment to strategically develop messages and tailor materials for various audiences.
- Assists SMO with continuous improvement activities and service delivery actions related to service management Operational Level Agreements (OLAs); coordinates work priority escalation as needed for process gaps and informs leadership of recommended improvement solutions.
- Assists SMO with communications plans and execution; is familiar with IT framework guidelines (such as ITILv4), best practices and operating principles to help ensure alignment between the way IT services are delivered and the value they enable.
- Assists SMO with development, coordination and implementation of technical documentation, outreach materials, graphics, program policies and procedures, and historical documents.
- Prepares and coordinates with SMO on written and oral presentations and briefing materials, including tables and spreadsheets to complement communications materials using a variety of information tools and sources; supporting the goals and objectives of an information technology program, to include, tracking key program events and milestones.
Additional specific support to the SMO Communications Lead
- Help with SMO stakeholder audience identification and appropriate communication channels and vehicles for specific communication needs
- Help develop and maintain SMO Communications Plan, calendar, and branding guidelines for the ITSM initiative (including channels, tools, templates, and processes)
- Create communications products and work with SMO Communications editor for all SMO and ITSM related communications
- Help drive communications and coordination activities during deployments of new process and tool rollouts
- Help communicate new initiatives, addresses questions and concerns, and provide continuous feedback to SMO leadership
- Help track cultural change requirements, actions items and overall effectiveness of ITSM adoption
- Help coordinate communications activities with other formal Communications roles or broader communications functions (e.g., Customer Engagement Office, Strategic Communications Committee, Center, or Service Line Communications Leads) as appropriate
- Help identify key communication themes and messages and develop outreach tactics, techniques, and procedures to establish a baseline awareness and understanding of ITSM activity among stakeholders and end-users.
- Help develop, sustain, and improve the SMO inputs for the strategic plan.
- Help facilitate the creation of repositories (i.e. SharePoint) for the collection of process and service documentation to ensure SMO provides an available resource to access the right information to the right people at the right time in the right format using the right medium.
Provide assistance as needed to the IT Service Management (ITSM) Training Lead:
- Help define, implement, and manage a training plan for ITSM skills and competency development for the SMO and their partners (e.g., Service Lines)
- Help oversee the development of curriculums and specific courseware to address skill gaps for ITSM, and oversee the selection and usage of various training providers, delivery systems and certification/testing methods to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of programs
- Help measure ITSM training outcomes and help to pilot test new training techniques, strategies, tools, and processes to increase training effectiveness
- The contractor will collaborate with the Strategic Communications Committee (OSC2) in communication planning efforts.
- The contractor will collaborate as needed with SL Operations Leads for Operation Center Notification Card entries and/or reviews
- The contractor shall help maintain the SMO SharePoint site and develop collateral materials such as newsletters, communications guides, user guides, training updates, fact sheets, online blogs and feature stories, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and capture performance metrics as needed for SMO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Literature, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field/discipline at least four (4) years of applicable/equivalent experience. Ten+ years of experience highly-desired.
TSI is recruiting for a Program Manager who possesses expert skills in communication, teamwork, leadership, and motivation.
Additionally, the PM will possess extensive knowledge in Budget Formulation and Execution,
Revenue, and Financial Management and Reporting.
Roles and responsibilities shall include the following:
• Taking iterative steps to plan various routine and emergent projects.
• Organizing the overall contracting team while clearly identifying roles and duties of team
• Leading the team(s) through completion of requested deliverables, and control daily
activities by constantly measuring, evaluating, and correcting daily, routine, and
• Providing constant status reports on all deliverables requested by the FMO Division
Directors, RM Directorate Assistant Director, RM Directorate Director, and other FPS
• Ensuring proper and constant coordination is established with FPS regional Mission
Support personnel on all items related to FMO responsibilities and/or oversight.
• Ensuring all Contractor work performed under this SOW is accurate and complete.
• A Master’s degree is required in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting,
Business, or related discipline (a Doctorate degree is preferred). Twelve (12) years’ work
experience may be substituted for a master’s degree. Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years’
work experience may be substituted for a master’s degree. Twenty (20) years’ work
experience may be substituted for a Doctorate's Degree. A Bachelor's Degree plus 16
years’ work experience, or a master’s degree plus 12 years’ work experience may be
substituted for a Doctorate's Degree.
A professional certification in either Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program
Management is required.
• Five (5) years of experience in a supervisory or team lead position.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical and cost
• Ability to read/interpret management policy, regulations, and directives
• The ability to work effectively with a group or independently
• Advanced organizational and leadership skills
• The ability to effectively manage several projects at one time
• Experience and expertise in analyzing and identifying improvements needed to ad hoc
and standard budget and financial management processes.
• Strong knowledge of Financial/Procurement/Travel systems and processes utilized by
the Federal Government. Experience in FFMS, Discoverer, Purchase Request
Information System (PRISM), and Concur Government Edition (CGE) is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and
PowerBI) Tableau, and SharePoint.
Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is actively recruiting qualified applicants to join our team. If you do not see an active opening that fits your particular skill set, please feel free to apply here. Our resume database is frequently searched as new opportunities are received.
These are strategic areas of which TSI is in constant need and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply:
- Bio, Health & Laboratory Informatics
- Database Development
- Helpdesk Support
- Independent Validation & Verification Support (IV&V)
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Analysis
- Software Development and Testing
- Systems Analysis and Integration
- Web Design & Graphic Art
Business Support Services
- Business Case Studies
- Business Process Improvement
- Budget Analysis/Financial Management
- Contract and Grant Management
- Management Consulting
- Program & Project Management
Program Support Services
- Administration, Clerical & Secretarial Support
- CAD/Microstation Drafting & Metrologist Support
- Demographic, Economic & Statistical Analysis
- Engineering & Logistical Support & Solutions
- Material Handling, Material Processing & Material Management
- Policy Support & Guideline Development
- Program Planning, Implementation & Evaluation
- Records Management/Document Control
- Risk Reduction/Safety & Health Operations
- Technical Support Services
- Travel Planning & Management Support
- Work Control Planning/Scheduling
Training & Technical Assistance
- Community Awareness Training
- Curriculum Development/Evaluation
- Disease Surveillance in country Training
- Guideline/Protocol Development
- Infectious Disease Prevention/Education
- Procedure Writing
- Training Accreditation
- Training Analysis
Disease Management & Surveillance
- Clinical & Health Research
- Communications, Education & Outreach
- Incident & Economic Impact Evaluation
- International Disease Surveillance Support
- Field Investigations/Data Collection/Studies
- Laboratory Strengthening & Capacity Building
- Medical/Scientific Staffing
- Procurement/Evaluation of Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Specimen Collection & Testing
Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming response of applicants and resumes we receive, we are unable to contact each applicant to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. We are happy to consider your application and/or resume for employment and all qualified applicants will be considered. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring department for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification. However, we will keep your resume on file should an appropriate position become available.
We look forward to hearing from you!